Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International Airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel . Delhi, India’s capital, and a city of over 15 million inhabitants, is where your wildlife Safari in India begins. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-02 : In Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting – The Red Fort, Friday Mosque — Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The Hindu temple — Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan — President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day-03 : Delhi – Varanasi
After breakfast, transfer to airport intime to board flight for Varanasi on arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Varanasi visiting bathing ghats, The Kashiviswanath Temple, The Durgakund, The Sankatmochan – Shrine of Monkey God Hanuman. Overnight at hotel.
Day-04 : Varanasi – Khajuraho
Early morning proceed for dawn boat ride on River Ganges. Return to hotel for Breakfast, hen transfer to airport in time to board flight for Khajuraho.On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Khajuraho visiting Eastern and Western group of temples. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05 : Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh
After breakfast, depart for Bandhavgarh by road (275 kms/06 hrs), the first of the three National Parks you visit on your tour. The Bandhavgarh National Park abounds in many of India’s rare and endangered animals: Chital, Sambar, Muntjak (Barking Deer), Nilgai, Chinkara, Chowsingha (Four-horned antelope), Gaur (the Largest Oxen), Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Leopard and Tiger. Bandhavgarh is undoubtedly one of the best reserve for seeing Indian Tigers. Sighting a Royal Bengal Tiger in the wild, is sure to be the highlight of your wildlife safari in India. Bandavgarh also has a vast variety of bird life. On your arrival in Bandhavgarh check into the Lodge / Resort .Late afternoon Game ride into the Park. Lunch,Dinnet at the Resort. Overnight at the Resort.
Day-06 : In Bandhavgarh
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Bandhavgarh National Park. Overnight in Bandhavgarh.Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner at the Resort.
Day-07 : Bandhavgarh-Kanha
After an early morning game ride, depart for Kanha by road (200 kms/05 hrs), the second National Park you visit on your tour and one of India’s largest national parks covering 1,945 sq. km. including a core zone of 945 sq. km. It is a beautiful area of forest and lightly wooded grassland with many rivers and streams and it supports an excellent variety of wildlife. The park is very well organized and a popular place to visit. On your arrival in Kanha check into the Lodge / Resort.Lunch and Dinner at thr Resort, Overnight at the Resort.
Day-08 : In Kanha
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Kanha National Park. Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner and overnight at the Resort.
Day-09 : Kanha – Jabalpur – Agra
After an early morning game ride,Breakfast then transfer to Jabalpur railway station (200 kms /04 hrs) to board overnight train for Agra at 1745 hrs. Overnight on board train to Agra.
Day-10 : Arrive Agra
Arrive Agra at 0730 hrs. Met on your arrival in Agra and transferred to the hotel . Afternoon sightseeing tour of Agra city visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-11 : Agra – Ranthambore
After breakfast, depart for Ranthambore by road (280 kms /6 hrs) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Ranthambore, the third National Park that you visit on your tour, is best known for its tiger population, and tiger sightings are common here. On your arrival in Ranthambore check into the Lodge / Resort of your choice. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-12 : In Ranthambore
After Breakfast, Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Ranthambore National Park. Overnight at the Resort/Lodge.
Day-13 : Ranthambore – Jaipur
After an early morning game ride, Breakfast then depart for Jaipur by road (195 kms /3 ½ hrs). On your arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal — The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar and The City Palace. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-14 : Jaipur – Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel followed by an excursion tour of Amber Fort. Your tour includes a ride up the Fort on an Elephant’s back. Later depart for Delhi by road (265 kms/05 hrs). On your arrival in Delhi check into the hotel Overnight in Delhi.
Day-15 : Depart Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight home.
END OF SERVICES
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Air conditioned 1st class Train Tickets for the sector Jabalpur-Agra.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen and except in Bhandhavgarh and Kanha all meals are included . Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.
Hotels Suggested :
|City||5 star||4 star||3 star|
|Delhi||Country Inn & Suites By Carlson||The Piccadilly||Hotel Cozy Grand|
|Varanasi||Radisson Hotel||Hotel Surya Kaiser Palace||Costa Riviera Hotel|
|Khajuraho||Hotel Ramada Khajuraho||Mint Bundela Resort||Hotel Green House|
|Bandhavgarh||Bandhavgarh Heritage||Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge||Aranyak Resort|
|Kanha||Kanha Jungle Lodge||The Celebration Van Vilas||Kanha Resort|
|Agra||Hotel Jaypee Palace||The Radisson||The Taj Vilas|
|Ranthombore||Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal||Dev Vilas Resort||Tiger Moon Resort|
|Jaipur||Hillton Hotel||Country Inn & Suite||Hotel Bissau Palace|
PRICES ON REQUEST
PRICES ON REQUEST
BEST OF SOUTHERN INDIA
17 NIGHTS -18 DAYSDetails
KARNATAKA + GOA
SOUTH INDIA WITH KERALA
12 NIGHTS -13 DAYSDetails
SOUTH INDIA EXPLORE
SOUTH INDIA DELIGHT TOUR
SOUTH INDIA AN EXPERIENCE
East India Tour