Trivandrum Airport pick-up & drop
* Comfortable non A/c room with attached bathroom, hot & cold shower, daily room cleaning etc
* Daily yoga session according to Dr’s suggestion
* Daily treatment up to 2 hours
* Warm Ayurvedic herbal water around the clock
* Main consultation and daily consultation with Ayurveda & Siddha doctor’s
* Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
* Daily 3 Ayurveda meals and an Ayurveda snack according to Dr’s suggestions
* Ayurveda & Siddha group talks and/or individual talks
* Lab test (one or more depending on treatment and period of treatment)
* Spice & herbs walk with our Siddha Vaidyar
* All Ayurvedic medicine during the treatment period
* German translator if needed.
Destination: The small, beautiful place Varkala lies in India’s southern state of Kerala, located on the Arabian Sea. Kerala is known for its tropical white sand beaches and backwaters that extend far into the interior as well as the soul and the origin of Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Resort: The family Ayurveda Hotel is located on the south, touristy relatively untapped red cliffs of Varkala The Oceano midst of a 12,000 square meters of tropical gardens, with breathtaking views of the long sandy beach and the ocean. It offers the perfect conditions for an authentic Ayurveda treatment according to old traditions. Steps lead from the garden down to the quiet and unspoiled part of Varkala beaches. From the rocks of the cliff runs clear cool spring water, in just 10 minutes to reach the Papanasam beach.
To live : Spread over a total of 5 residential buildings and surrounded by tropical greenery, all rooms are charming and functional in Indian style and offer shower / WC, fan and balcony or veranda. 6 simple standard rooms, including 4 disabled with sea or garden views. 6 ocean view suites, including 2 wheelchair-friendly, with direct garden access, 4 in the upper floors, comfortable with separate living area and sea views. 4 Ocean View Lofts with large sleeping area, for mainly decorated with wood, with modern bathrooms, all with balconies and sea views, as corner room with many windows. In addition, there are basic rooms, their reduced equipment is primarily aimed at budget travelers. On the Internet, television and telephone was deliberately omitted. EZ DZ are for single use. Fi in the lobby area.
Food & Drink : Open-air and centrally located on the premises, it offers authentic, keralische kitchen with fresh ingredients, suitable from the market for all Doshatypen. Also fish and seafood. For spa guests the Ayurveda diet is matched by the Ayurvedic physician individually.
Ayurveda Center : 6 treatment rooms, under the direction of Senior 2 (BAMS) -Ayurveda-doctors and their team of 1 junior and 1 Siddha doctor and 8 experienced therapists. Much of the Ayurvedic remedies used is produced on site itself. On offer outstanding applications to boost the immune system and at the same time compensate for the deep imbalances. The hotel used complementary ayurvedic medicine of purely herbal products. German speaking translator.
Information: Getting There Airport: Trivandrum (TRV), about 45 km. TRANSFER (there & back): Flght .