Day 01 : Arrive Mumbai
On arrival at Mumbai International Airport and transferred to the hotel. Mumbai, is the commercial capital of India and also a bustling metropolis. Mumbai’s status as India’s premier gateway city. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-02 : In Mumbai
Breakfast at the hotel followed a sightseeing tour of Mumbai visiting – Gateway of India, the marine drive, the Prince of Wales museum, Hanging gardens and Chathrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway station. Overnightat the hotel.
Day-03 : Mumbai – Bangalore
After breakfast, transfer to airport in time to board flight for Bangalore.On arrival in Bangalore you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Bangalore visiting — The Lal bagh botanical gardens, The Bull temple and The Vidhan Soudha. Overnight at hotel.
Day-04 : Bangalore – Mysore
After breakfast, depart for Mysore by road (140 kms /2 ½ hrs). On arrival in Mysore check into the hotel. This city of palaces, flowers and sandalwood was once the residence of the Maharajas of Mysore. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Mysore visiting — The Mysore palace and The Chamundi hills. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05 : Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast, depart for Ooty by road (170 kms /3 ½ hrs). On arrival in Ooty check into the hotel . Fondly known as the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’, Ooty is snugly ensconced in the heart of the Nilgiris. Dotted with undulating hills, sparkling waterfalls, gurgling brooks and lush green tea gardens, this tranquil haven is sure to capture the hearts of every visitor. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-06 : In Ooty
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure in Ooty. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-07 : Ooty – Cochin
After breakfast, depart for Cochin by road (300 kms /6 hrs). On arrival in Cochin check into the hotel . Cochin or Kochi (new name) is the palm green commercial capital of Kerala. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-08 : In Cochin
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting – St. Francis Church, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-09 : Cochin – Kumarakom
After breakfast, depart for Kumarakom by road (75 kms /02 hrs). On arrival in Kumarakom, check-in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-10 : Kumarakom – Houseboat
After breakfast, board houseboat for overnight cruise in the backwaters of Kerala. Cruise takes you through the palm-fringed canals and is a unique way to discover Kerala. Evening candlelit dinner on board houseboat. Overnight at the Houseboat.
Day-11 : Houseboat – Periyar
After breakfast, disembark the houseboat in Alleppey and depart for Periyar by road (180 kms / 3 ½ hrs). The Periyar Wildlife sanctuary is one of the best maintained wildlife sanctuaries in Southern India, giving an opportunity of spotting elephants, leopards, tigers and bisons, amongst various other species of flora and fauna. On arrival in Periyar check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-12 : In Periyar
Early morning boat ride on Periyar lake to watch wildlife. After breakfast a short jungle trek with a naturalist to watch flora, fauna and avifauna. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-13 : Periyar – Madurai
After breakfast, depart for Madurai by road (186 kms/03 hrs). Madurai, the city known for its rich heritage, culture and historical background, most famous for the Meenakshi Temple, will be the next stop of your South India tour. On arrival in Madurai check-in to the hotel .Evening witness temple ceremony at Meenakshi Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-14 : Madurai – Chennai
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Madurai visiting — The Shree Meenakshi temple, the teppa kulum — a tank with an island temple and Tirumalainaik palace. Afternoon transfer to airport in time to board flight for Chennai.On arrival in Chennai you will be met and transferred to the hotel . Chennai, South India’s largest city, will be the last stop of your South India tour package. Overnightat the hotel.
Day-15: In Chennai
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram, well known for their rock hewn temples, sculptures and the worlds largest stone bas relief. The fantastic Shore Temples are among the most talked about and most photographed monuments in the country. Return to Chennai .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-16: Depart Chennai
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a half-day sightseeing tour of Chennai visiting — the national art gallery & museum, Fort St George, a drive along the marina beach, St. Mary’s church and Mylapore temple. Rest of the day at leisure in Chennai until transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight back home.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 2020)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||EUR. 2125 Per Person on Twin Sharing|
|Supplement for Single room||EUR. 952 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare||EUR. 152 Per Person|
Supplement for Air ticket for Travel with in India ie.from Mumbai/Bangaluru & Madurai / Chennai given as above.
Note: If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
|Cities||Name Of The Hotels||Nights|
|Mumbai||Ambassador Hotel||02 nights|
|Bangalore||The Park||01 night|
|Mysore||Windflower Spa & Resort||01 night|
|Ooty||Taj Savoy||02 nights|
|Kumarakom||Backwater Ripples||01 nights|
|Alleppey||House Boat||01 night|
|Periyar||Shalimar Spice Garden||02 night|
|Chennai||The Park||02 night|
|OCTOBER||2nd ,12th and 19th|
|NOVEMBER||4th ,11TH ,18th,26th|
|DECEMBER||5th ,13th,20th and 28th|
|JANUARY||7th ,14th,21st and 28th|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.