On arrival in Bangalore and transfer to Hotel. Bangalore, one of Southern India’s largest cities, is also known as the Silicon valley of India, is the start point of your Karnataka and Goa tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Bangalore visiting The Lal bagh botanical gardens, The Bull temple and The Vidhan Sudha. Later depart for Mysore by road (kms140/2.5 hrs) . This city of palaces, flowers and sandalwood was once the residence of the Maharajas of Mysore. On arrival in Mysore, check-in to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-03 : In Mysore
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing of Mysore visiting The Mysore Palace and The Chamundi hills. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day-04 : Mysore-Hassan
Breakfast at the hotel. Later depart for Hassan by road (140 kms/03 hrs). A quiet and peaceful town, with a variety of accommodations, is a convenient base from which to explore the ruins, sculptures and monuments at the ancient cities of Belur and Halebid. On arrival in Hassan, check into the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Belur and Helebid. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-05 : Hassan-Hospet
Breakfast at the hotel. Later depart for Hospet by road (340 kms / 8 hrs). A small dusty town in central Karnataka, was once the seat of the powerful Vijayanagar Empire. Though the town does not have much to offer the visitors, its importance lies in its nearness to Hampi, the erstwhile capital of the Vijayanagar rulers. On arrival in Hospet, check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-06 : Hospet-Badami
Breakfast at the hotel. Later excusion tour of Hampi followed by drive to Badami (180 kms / 04 hrs) enroute visiting Aihole and Pattadakal caves. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-07 : In Badami
Breakfast at the hotel followed by sightseeing tour of Badami This tour includes a visit to Melegetti Shivalya Temple and four carved caves in the Southern Hill. First three caves dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu and fourth one to Jainism. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-08 : Badami-Goa
Breakfast at the hotel followed by drive to Goa (320 kms / 7 hrs). Goa is home to India’s finest beach resorts and famous for its Portuguese architecture. On arrival in Goa, check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-09 : In Goa
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day-10 : In Goa
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-11 : Depart Goa
Check out from the hotel and transfer to Goa airport in time to board flight for your onward destination.
END OF SERVICES
If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
|Cities||Name Of The Hotels||Nights|
|Bangalore||Hotel Regaalis||01 night|
|Mysore||Wind Flower Resort||02 nights|
|Hassan||Hoysala Village Rsort||01 night|
|Hospet||Malligi Tourist Home||01 night|
|Badami||Hotel Badami Court||01 night|
|Goa||Hotel Cidade De Goa||04 nights|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book the next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.