On arrival at Chennai International Airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Chennai, South India’s largest city, will be the first stop of your South India tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day-02 : Chennai – Mahabalipuram
Breakfast at the hotel followed by sightseeing tour of Chennai visiting — the national art gallery & museum, Fort St George, a drive along the marina beach, St. Mary’s church and Mylapore temple. Afternoon depart for Mahabalipuram by road (40 kms /01 hr). On arrival in Mahabalipuram check in to the hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day-03 : In Mahabalipuram
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram, well known for their rock hewn temples, sculptures and the worlds largest stone bas relief. The fantastic Shore Temples are among the most talked about and most photographed monuments in the country. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-04 : Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry – Thanjavur
After breakfast, depart for Thanjavur by road (230 kms /05 hrs) en-route visiting Pondicherry — A French colony till 1954, Pondicherry borders the ocean & still has a distinctly French flavor to it with its mediterrain waterfront & cobbled streets. Your tour takes you to The Aurbindo Ashram, auroville & The Matri mandir. After sightseeing in Pondicherry continue to Tanjore or Thanjavur as it is now called.On arrival in Thanjavur check in to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05 : Thanjavur – Trichy
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Thanjavur visiting the Brahadeeswara and other temples from the Chola dynasty. Later depart for Trichy by road (56 kms /01 hrs). Trichy, once the Chola citadel was also briefly ruled by the Pallavas and the Pandyas, is another famous temple town of Tamil Nadu. On arrival in Trichy check in to the hotel . Afternoon sightseeing tour of Trichy visiting the rock fort temple, and the island of Srirangam. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-06 : Trichy – Madurai
After breakfast, depart for Madurai by road (142 kms /03 hrs). Madurai, the city known for its rich heritage, culture and historical background, most famous for the Meenakshi Temple, will be the last stop of your South India holiday package. On arrival in Madurai check-in to the hotel . Evening witness Temple ceremony at Meenakshi Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-07 : In Madurai
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Madurai visiting — The Shree Meenakshi temple, the teppa kulum — a tank with an island temple and Tirumalainaik palace. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-08 : Madurai – Chennai and Depart
After breakfast, transfer to airport in time to board flight for Chennai, where your South India tour ends with a departure flight back home.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 20)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||EUR .1115 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare ( Madurai-Chennai)||EUR .49 Per Person|
If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
|Chennai||The Park Hotel||01 night|
|Mahabalipuram||MGM Beach Resort||02 nights|
|Thanjavur||Sangam Hotel||01 night|
|Trichy||Sangam Hotel||01 night|
|Madurai||Sangam Hotel||02 nights|
DATE OF OPERATION – ARRIVE : CHENNAI
|OCTOBER||3rd ,10th and 17th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,9TH ,16th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||01st ,7th,15th and 21st|
|JANUARY||4th ,11th,19th and 26th|
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide .–( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast basis of hotels chosen.
- Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement/reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.