14 NIGHTS – 15 DAYS ( DELHI UDAIPUR- JODHPUR-JAISALMER BIKANER- MANDAWA-JAIPUR- AGRA DELHI )
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International Airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel . Delhi, India’s capital, and a city of over 15 million inhabitants, is where your Rajasthan Desert safari begins. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-02 : In Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sightseeing tour of Old an New Delhi visiting – The Red Fort, Friday Mosque — Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The Hindu temple — Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan — President’s House, The tomb of Emperor Humayun, Qutab Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
PARK HOTEL -DELHI
Day-03 : Delhi – Udaipur
After breakfast, transfer to airport in time to board flight for Udaipur.On arrival met and transferred to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Evening sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola. A private Boat cruise on the Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-04 : In Udaipur
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon ki bari.Afternoon free . Overnight at the hotel.
LALIT LAXMI VILAS PALACE-UDAIPUR
Day-05 : Udaipur – Jodhpur
After breakfast, depart for Jodhpur by road (275 kms/05 hrs). Jodhpur, also called the Blue city.On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-06 : In Jodhpur
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur visiting The Mehrangarh Fort, The Jaswant Thada, The Sardar market. Overnight at the hotel.
AJITH BHAWAN PALACE-JODHPUR
Day-07 : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
After breakfast, depart for Jaisalmer by road (290 kms/05 hrs) . On your arrival in Jaisalmer, check-into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-08 : In Jaisalmer
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer visiting Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temples and Havelis. Sunset visit to Sam sand dunes including camel ride. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-09 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner
After breakfast, depart for Bikaner by road (330 kms/06 hrs) . On your arrival in Bikaner, check-into the hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Day-10 : Bikaner – Mandawa
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a sightseeing tour of Bikaner city — visiting The Junagarh fort, Lallgarh palace Ganga golden jubilee museum and camel breeding farm. Later depart for Mandawa by road (190 kms/3 ½ hrs). On your arrival in Mandawa, check-into the Mandawa Castle. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day-11 : Mandawa – Jaipur
After breakfast, short sightseeing tour of the Mandawa Castle and the nearby havelies of the Shekhawati region. Later, depart for Jaipur by road (170 kms/03 hrs) . On your arrival in Jaipur, check-into the hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Day-12 : In Jaipur
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar, The City Palace and the Amber Fort. Your tour includes a ride up the Fort on an Elephant’s back. Overnight at the hotel.
COUNTRY INN SUITES-JAIPUR
Day-13 : Jaipur – Agra
After breakfastl, depart for Agra by road (250 kms/05 hrs) enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri. On your arrival in Agra, check-into the hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Day-14 : Agra – Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel .Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Agra city visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The visit to the Taj Mahal will long be remembered by you as the highlight of your Rajasthan tour. Later depart for Delhi by road (220kms/04 hrs). On your arrival in Delhi, check-into the hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Day-15 : Depart Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure in Delhi, transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight to the destination.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 20)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||EUR .2095 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare – Delhi-Udaipur||EUR.58 Per Person|
If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternatives hotels will be provided.
|Delhi||Piccadily Hotel||03 nights|
|Udaipur||Hotel Justa Rajputana||02 nights|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Park Plaza||02 nights|
|Jaisalmer||Fort Rajwada Resort||02 nights|
|Bikaner||Karni Bhawan Palace||01 night|
|Mandawa||Castle Mandawa||01 night|
|Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites||02 nights|
|Agra||Radisson Hotel||01 night|
DATE OF OPERATION –ARRIVE :DELHI
|OCTOBER||11th,18th and 24th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,8TH ,14th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||8th ,12th,19th and 25th|
|JANUARY||4th ,10th,19th and 26th|
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.