Day-01: Arrive Delhi
On arrive at Delhi International airport you will be received by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Delhi ,India’s capital, and a city of over 15 million in habitants. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting – The Red Fort, Friday Mosque — Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The Hindu temple — Birla Mandir, The India Gat, The Rashtrapati Bhawan — President’s House, The tomb of Emperor Humayun, Qutab Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day-03: Delhi-Varanasi – Flight
Breakfast at the hotel, Transfer to airport intime to board flight for Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi you will be transferred to the hotel . Afternoon sightseeing tour of Varanasi visiting bathing ghats, The Kashiviswanath Temple,The Durgakund, The Sankatmochan — Shrine of Monkey God Hanuman.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day-04: Varanasi – Khajuraho – Flight
Early morning proceed for dawn boat ride on River Ganges. After breakfast, transfer to airport intime to board flight for Khajuraho.
On arrival in Khajuraho you will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05: Khajuraho – Jhansi – Agra
Breakfast at the hotel .Then sightseeing tour of Khajuraho visiting eastern and western group of temples. Afternoon transfer to Jhansi railway station (180 kms/04 hrs), intime to board the Shatabdi Express (1756/2025 hrs) for Agra. On your arrival in Agra and transferred to the hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel .Morning sightseeing tour of Agra city visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The visit to the Taj Mahal will long be remembered by you as the highlight of this tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day-07: Agra – Jaipur
After breakfast depart for Jaipur by road (250 kms / 05 hrs) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. On your arrival in Jaipur check-into the hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel .Full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar, The City Palace and the Amber Fort. Your tour includes a ride up the Fort on an Elephant’s back. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-09 Jaipur – Udaipur
After breakfast, depart for Udaipur by road (400 kms / 6 ½ hrs). On your arrival in Udaipur check-into the hotel . Udaipur, Rajasthan’s third largest city, will be the last stop of your tour.Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel .Sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon ki bari. Evening sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-11: Udaipur-Delhi – Flight
After breakfast, transfer to airport intime to board flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi you will be met and transferred to the hotel .Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-12: Depart Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure in Delhi until transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight back home.
If the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives hotels will be provided.
Hotel Used :
|Delhi||Piccadilly Hotel||3 nights|
|Varanasi||Radisson Hotel||1 night|
|Khajuraho||Radisson Hotel||1 night|
|Agra||Radisson Hotel||2 night|
|Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites||2 night|
|Udaipur||Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace||2 night|
If the listed hotels are fully booked, alternative Hotels will be provided.
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air-conditioned car as per program, including the transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air-conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Air-conditioned 1st class Train Tickets for the sector Jhansi-Agra.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at the monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check-in, late check-out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotels.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown), and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars, etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage, or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services/meals are other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.
Price Available on Request
BEST OF SOUTHERN INDIA
17 NIGHTS -18 DAYSDetails
KARNATAKA + GOA
SOUTH INDIA WITH KERALA
12 NIGHTS -13 DAYSDetails
SOUTH INDIA EXPLORE
SOUTH INDIA DELIGHT TOUR
SOUTH INDIA AN EXPERIENCE
East India Tour
EASTERN INDIA AND BHUTAN TOUR