.Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it’s India’s largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city’s also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry. .
Thereafter, proceed on a Half day city tour. Later, halt at the Gateway of India for photo stop, drive past monuments built during the British era such as Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Tower, High Court and Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (VT). You may choose to stroll across Fashion Street, a stretch famous for its export clothing and accessories. Later drive past Marine Drive also known as the Queen’s Necklace.ascend Malabar Hill to visit the beautifully adorned Jain Temple, Kamala Nehru Park and the Hanging Garden.return back to the hotel and overnight stay. .
- 2 hour Guided tour.
- Visit to Famous Locations in Filmcity viz. Helipad, Lake, Court, Church, Temple.
- Famous Reserve Garden, Khandala Bridge.
- Glimpse of Live Shooting from Bus.
- Overlook Film/ TV Serial Sets, exploring interesting and unknown facts of Bollywood.
- Facility to take the memories of this wonderful tour photograph.
- Visit to Outdoor Studio Location.
Overnight at the hotel. .
The Price will be available on request:
.Note: Accommodation is subject to availability. If the listed properties are fully booked, alternatives will be offered.
Hotel Envisaged or similar:
|MUMBAI||Ambassador Hotel or similar|
Our prices include the following:-
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for total 03 nights on bed & breakfast basis
- All transfers, sightseeing tours, land transportation using A/c Vehicle.
- Meeting Assistance services at the Airports.
- A service of English-speaking guide during sightseeing as per program.
- Elephanta Caves Entry Ticket & Boat transfer fees.
- Entrance fee to monuments.
- All currently prevailing taxes on the hotels, transport and Govt. Service tax.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:-
- Any Airfare/Travel insurance/Health insurance
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, shopping, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods
- Any services/meals other than specified above
- Any increase in the taxes imposed by the Government in future will be charged extra.