On arrival at Cochin International airport you will be met and transfer to the hotel . Cochin or Kochi (new name) is the palm green commercial capital of Kerala. The Malabar House, located in the heart of Fort Cochin, close to all of Cochin’s attractions including the Dutch Palace and the Chinese Fishing nets, is a boutique hotel with only 17 rooms. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting – St. Francis Church, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :Cochin – Kanam
After breakfast, depart for Kanam by road (100 kms/2 ½ hrs). On arrival in Kanam, check-in to hotel, Serenity is a private Villa style hotel, actually a heritage bungalow built in the 1920’s, with only 6 rooms, that are furnished with a eclectic mix of period furniture, art work and design elements.
Activities in Kanam, include a Bullock Cart Excursion through the attractive green pathways of the resort. The resort arranges antique style Bullock carts for guests. You could also choose to take it easy, relax by the swimming pool, walk through the nearby rubber plantations, or have an Ayurvedic massage at the Spa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Kanam
After breakfast, spend your day with the Elephant (Lakshmi) and the mahout. Acquaint yourself with this pachyderm, while feeding it bananas, and also join the Mahout in feeding and bathing the Elephant, after which you can even take a short Elephant ride to explore the attractive surroundings of the estate bungalow. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Kanam – Discovery Houseboat
After breakfast, depart for Kumarakom by road (70 kms/1 ½ hrs). On arrival check board the Discovery Houseboat. The eco-friendly Discovery Houseboat, is manned by a crew of four, including a Captain, a Chef, a Driver and a Waiter, all of who accompany you on your voyage of discovery through the backwaters. Overnight stay at House boat.
Day 06 : Discovery Houseboat – Kumarakom
After breakfast, disembark the Discovery Houseboat, and check in at hotel, located right on the banks of Lake Vembanad, Purity is a small boutique resort with only 13 rooms, all of which have terraces and verandahs overlooking the lake Vembanad. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : In Kumarakom
Day at leisure in Kumarakom. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Kumarakom – Cochin and Depart
After breakfast, depart Purity for Cochin International Airport by road (70 kms/1 ½ hr), in time to board your flight home.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 20)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||4* Hotels|
|Each of 02 Pax Paying||EUR . 1395 Per Person|
|Single room supplement||EUR . 625 Per Person|
If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternatives hotels will be provided.
|City||Hotels||No. of Nights|
|Cochin||Hotel Malabar House||02|
|Kanam||The Serenity at Kanam Estate||02|
|House Boat||The Discovery House Boat||01|
|OCTOBER||10th,18th and 25th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,9TH ,16th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||7th ,11th,18th and 24th|
|JANUARY||4th ,11th,19th and 26th|
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost).
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast basis except during stay at the houseboat, where it will be on full board basis. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
- All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, Transport & Govt. Service Tax
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.