On arrival at Bangalore International Airport and transferred to the hotel. Bangalore, one of Southern India’s largest cities, is also known as the Silicon valley of India, is the start point of your Karnataka cultural and wildlife tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day-02 : Bangalore – Coorg
Breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Bangalore visiting The Lal bagh botanical gardens, The Bull temple and The Vidhan Sudha. Later depart for Coorg by road (235/05 hrs). On your arrival in Coorg, check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-03 : In Coorg
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure in Coorg. The Orange County Resort is in the midst of a 300 acre working plantation, and tours around the plantation are available. Also, short treks to the nearby reserve forest can be arranged. Overnight at hotel.
Day-04 : Coorg – Kabini (Nagarhole)
After breakfast, depart for Kabini by road (120 kms /03 hrs). On your arrival in Kabini check into the Orange County Resort, the next stop on your Karnataka wildlife tour. Evening boat ride on the Kabini River, that borders the Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks. Boat safaris on the Kabini River are an excellent way to view the varied flora and fauna of the Nagarhole National Park. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05 : In Kabini (Nagarhole)
Morning and evening Safaris into the Nagarhole National Park. Visitors have the option to pre book both Jeep and Boat Safaris. Overnight at hotel.
Day-06 : Kabini (Nagarhole) – Mysore
Morning Safari into the Nagarhole National Park. Later depart for Mysore by road (90 kms /02 hrs), the last stop on your Karnataka cultural and wildlife tour. On arrival in Mysore check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-07 : In Mysore
Breakfast at the hotel. Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Mysore visiting the Mysore Palace, Chamundi hills and the St. Philomena Church. Evening visit the Brindavan Gardens, located on the outskirts of Mysore, famous for their colourfully lit dancing fountains. Overnight at hotel.
Day-08 : Mysore – Bangalore
After breakfast, depart for Bangalore airport by road (160 kms /04 hrs) to connect your flight for way back home.
END OF SERVICES
Note: If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
|City||4/5* Hotels||No. of Nights|
|Bangalore||Hotel The Park||01|
|Coorg||Orange County Resort||02|
|Kabini||Orange County Resort||02|
|Mysore||Royal Orchid Metro pole Hotel||02|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels in Bangalore&Mysore and full board basis at Coorg & Kabini.
- Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.