The above Packages are inclusive of the following:–
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Veg. only)
- Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day];
unlimited supply of herbal-water.
5.Two Ayurvedic Therapies per person daily with Steam Bath (Except for P & R Package)
- Complimentary Juice or Herbal tea after every massage. Additional food-items will be charged extra.
7.Complimentary Group-Yoga session daily morning;Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
- Complimentary Group-Meditation session daily evening; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
- Complimentary Lecture on Ayurveda (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Lecture on Yoga (Once a Week
- Complimentary Demonstration on Ayurveda Cooking (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Village Walk (Once a Week)
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (Chargeable Basis). Please ask our friendly staff for rates and details.
- Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
- Free use of Swimming pool , Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- a) 30 days before arrival date – 100% Refund,
- b) 15 days before arrival date – 50% Refund,
- c) Less than 5 days before arrival date / Change in Schedule druing the stay – No Refund.
Ayurvedic Resort: Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village is located in the highlands of Kerala , the “Land of God” in the southwest of India, about 12 km from Palakkad in a palm forest (25 hectares) and surrounded by green rice fields and forests. The resort was founded in 1989 breits operates on the highest environmental and social standards under the slogan “back to nature”. It was designed (harmony of architecture and life, similar to feng shui) and the traditional Ayurveda according to the principles of “Vastu Shastra”.
To live : 30 villas that are being renovated gradually to September 2017th Designed, comfortable and individually according to the astrological system (allocation according Zodiac on request) distribute harmoniously between watercourses, ponds, herbs and palm trees. 8 Deluxe, about 24 square meters with bath / shower / toilet, air conditioning, fan, satellite TV, telephone and terrace. 13 Classic, 7 Royal and 2 Maharaja suites are comfortable and spacious and with refrigerator. Seating Area. Safe at the reception, hair dryer on request.4 rooms for the disabled and senior citizens. EZ DZ are for single use.
Food & Drink : 2 restaurants (for single travelers Communication table) with culinary delights that are individually assembled with the help of Ayurvedic physicians to meet the needs of the guest. The fresh ingredients for exclusively vegetarian meals as well as drugs and oils are from biological Herbal-. Vegetable gardens and its own dairy. Nicotine u. Alcohol are not allowed.
Ayurveda Center : Generous and traditional, holistic Ayurveda treatments with dedicated Ayurveda doctors and therapists (daily 6-19 pm), “Green Leaf” and as a certified “Ayurvedic Hospital” .Ayurvedic medicine additionally used consists exclusively of vegetable products. In 10 friendly, for both men and Women separate treatment rooms, authentic Ayurveda is applied to the individual needs. Talking On request German translator (approx € 30-75 pp) in the consultations. In addition can Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine (ggn. Born) to be taken.Yoga and Meditation Center. The resort belongs to the Kairali Group , which operates worldwide in addition to the manufacture and distribution of its own Ayurvedic products still 24 Ayurvedic Centers.
Information :Getting There Airport: Cochin (COK), about 120 km.