On arrival at Delhi International Airport , you will be met and transferred to the hotel . Delhi, India’s capital, and a city of over 15 million inhabitants.Overnight at the hotel.
Day-02 : Delhi
Breakfast at hotel .Fullday sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting – The Red Fort, Friday Mosque — Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The India Gat, The Rashtrapati Bhawan — President’s House, The tomb of Emperor Humayun, Qutab Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-03 : Delhi – Jaipur
After breakfast depart for Jaipur by road (265 kms / 05 hrs). On your arrival in Jaipur check-in at the hotel . Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar and The City Palace. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-04 : Jaipur – Ranthambore
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort including Elephant ride. Later depart for Ranthambore by road (195 kms /3 ½ hrs). Ranthambore, On your arrival in Ranthambore check in at the Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Ranthambore National Park. Sighting a Royal Bengal Tiger in the wild, is sure to be the highlight of your tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day-06 : Ranthambore – Bharatpur
Early morning game ride into the park. Later depart for Bharatpur by road (250 kms /05 hrs). On your arrival in Bhararput, check into the hotel. Late afternoon rickshaw ride into the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. The Kaladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary, which is also a world heritage site, is considered the best National Park for bird watching in India. Overnight at hotel.
Day-07 : Bharatpur – Agra
Early morning rickshaw ride into the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Later depart for Agra by road (50 kms /01 hr) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. On your arrival in Agra check in at the hotel .Overnight at hotel.
Day-08 : Agra – Jabalpur
After breakfast, sight-seeing tour of Agra visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. Late in the afternoon transfer to Agra railway station to board overnight train for Jabalpur at 1715 hrs. Overnight on board train to Jabalpur.
Day-09 : Jabalpur – Pench
Arrive Jabalpur at at 0715 hrs.you will be met on your arrival in Jabalpur and depart for Pench by road (200 kms/05 hrs). Pench, is the second National Park you visit on your tour. On your arrival in Pench check in at the Lodge / Resort of your choice.Lunch and Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Pench.
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Pench National Park.Lunch and Dinner and overnight in Pench.
Day-11 : Pench – Kanha
Early morning game ride into the park. Later depart for Kanha by road (200 kms/05 hrs). Kanha, is the third National Park you visit on your India wildlife tour. On your arrival in Kanha, check in at the Lodge / Resort of your choice. Lunch and Dinner and overnight in Kanha.
Day-12 : Kanha
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Kanha National Park. Lunch and Dinner and overnight in Kanha.
Day-13 : Kanha – Bandhavgarh
Early morning game ride into the park. Later depart for Bandhavgarh by road (250 kms/05-06 hrs). Bandhavgarh, is the last, but by no means the least, National Park you visit on your India wildlife tour. On your arrival in Bandhavgarh, check in at the hotel.Lunch and Dinner and overnight in Bandhavgarh.
Day-14 : Bandhavgarh
Morning and evening jeep safaris into the Bandhavgarh National Park. Lunch and Dinner and overnight in Bandhavgarh.
Day-15 : Bandhavgarh – Khajuraho – Delhi
Transfer to Khajuraho airport (275 kms/06 hrs), in time to board flight for Delhi. Met on your arrival in Delhi and transferred to the hotel of your choice. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-16 : Depart Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure in Delhi until transfer to the International Airport intime to board your flight home.
END OF SERVICES
|Cities||Hotels||No Of Nights|
|Delhi||The Piccadily Hotel||03 Nights|
|Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites||01 Nights|
|Ranthambore||Dev Vilas||02 Nights|
|Bharatpur||Laxmi Vilas Palace||01 Night|
|Pench||Pench Jungle Camp||02 Nights|
|Kanha||Kanha Jungle Lodge||02 Nights|
|Bandhavgarh||Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge||02 Nights|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air-conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Air conditioned 1st class Train Tickets for the sector Agra – Jabalpur.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis at Delhi ,Agra and Jabalpur & All other places on Full Board basis. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.