On arrival at Chennai International Airport you will be met and transferred to hotel. Chennai, South India’s largest city, will be the first stop of your South India and Goa tour. Later in the afternoon, sightseeing tour of Chennai visiting – the National Art Gallery & Museum , Fort St George, a drive along the Marina Beach, St. Mary’s church and Mylapore Temple.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Drive Chennai – Mahabalipuram (60 kms / 1 ½ hrs)
After breakfast depart for Mahabalipuram by road. On arrival check in at the hotel. Later proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram, well known for their Rock Temples, sculptures and the world’s largest stone bas relief. The fantastic Shore Temples are among the most talked about and most photographed monuments in the country.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (95 kms / 02 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Pondicherry by road. Pondicherry, a French colony till 1954, it borders the ocean & still has a distinctly French flavor to it with its Mediterranean waterfront & cobbled streets. On arrival at Pondicherry check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : In Pondicherry
Breakfast at the hotel .Then proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Pondicherry visiting The Aurobindo Ashram, Auroville and The Matri Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Drive Pondicherry – Thanjavur – Trichy (255 kms / 06 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Trichy by road en-route sightseeing Thanjavur visiting – the Brahadeeswara and other temples from the Chola dynasty. After sightseeing depart for Trichy by road. Trichy, once the Chola citadel was also briefly ruled by the Pallavas and the Pandyas, is another famous temple town of Tamil Nadu. On arrival in Trichy check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : In Trichy
Breakfast at the hotel .Then proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Trichy visiting the Rock Fort Temple and the Island of Srirangam. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Drive Trichy – Madurai (250 kms / 05 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Madurai by road. Madurai, the city known for its rich heritage, culture and historical background, most famous for the Meenakshi Temple, is another stop on your South India and Goa Tour package. On arrival in Madurai check in at hotel. Later in the evening, witness Temple ceremony at the Meenakshi Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Drive Madurai – Periyar ( 150 kms / 04 hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Madurai visiting — The Shree Meenakshi Temple, the Teppa Kulum — a tank with an island temple and Tirumalainaik Palace. After the sightseeing depart for Periyar by road. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best maintained wildlife sanctuaries in Southern India, giving an opportunity of spotting elephants, leopards, tigers and bison’s, amongst various other species of flora and fauna. On arrival in Periyar check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 : In Periyar
Early morning boat ride on Periyar lake to watch wildlife. After breakfast a short jungle trek with a naturalist to watch flora, fauna and avifauna .Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Drive Periyar – Kumarakom (140 kms /04 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Kumarakom by road. On arrival in Kumarakom check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Kumarakom – Houseboat
After breakfast, transfer to the jetty to board the Houseboat for an overnight cruise in the backwaters of Kerala. Lunch at House boat.Cruise takes you through the palm-fringed canals and is a unique way to discover Kerala. Evening candlelit dinner on board houseboat. Overnight at the Houseboat.
Day 12 : Houseboat – Kumarakom & Drive to Cochin (70 kms / 01 ½ hrs)
Disembark Houseboat in Kumarakom and depart for Cochin by road. Cochin or Kochi (new name) is the palm green commercial capital of Kerala. Cochin is Kerala’s second largest city. On arrival in Cochin check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13 : In Cochin
Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting – St. Francis Church, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14 : Fly Cochin – Bangalore
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Cochin airport in time to board the flight for Bangalore. On arrival in Bangalore you will be met by a representative and transferred to the hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 15 : Drive Bangalore – Mysore ( 140 kms / 03 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Mysore by road. This city of palaces, flowers and sandalwood was once the residence of the Maharajas of Mysore. On arrival in Mysore check in at the hotel. Later in the afternoon sightseeing tour of Mysore visiting – The Mysore Palace and the Chamundi Hills. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 16: Drive Mysore – Kabini / Nagarhole (100 kms / 03 hrs)
After breakfast, depart for Kabini by road. On arrival in Kabini check in at the hotel. Later in the evening boat ride on the Kabini River, that borders the Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks. Boat safaris on the Kabini River are an excellent way to view the varied flora and fauna of the Nagarhole National Park.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 17 : In Kabini / Nagarhole
Morning and evening Safaris into the Nagarhole National Park. Visitors have the option to pre book both Jeep and Boat Safaris. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18 : Drive Kabini (Nagarhole) – Bangalore Airport (250 kms / 05 hrs)
After breakfast depart for Bangalore Airport by road in time to board a flight for Your way back home.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 2020)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||EUR .2870 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare-Cochin-Bangalore||EUR .57 Per Person|
Note: If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
|No. of Nights|
|Chennai||Hotel The Park||01|
|Mahabalipuram||MGM Beach Resort||01|
|Pondicherry||Hotel Le Duplexi||02|
|Thekkady( Periyar)||Cardamom Club Resort||02|
|Kumarakom||Hotel Vivanta By Taj||01|
|House Boat||A/c House Boat||01|
|Cochin||The Trident Hotel||02|
|Bangalore||The Park Hotel||01|
|Mysore||Hotel Radisson Blue Plaza||01|
|Kabini||The Serai Resort||02|
DATE OF OPERATION – ARRIVE : CHENNAI
|OCTOBER||3rd ,10th and 17th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,9TH ,16th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||01st ,7th,15th and 21st|
|JANUARY||4th ,11th,19th and 26th|
- Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis and on Houseboat and hotels in Kabini/Nagarhole will be on full board basis.
- Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.
PRICE STARTING @2870 € ONLY