Day-01 : Arrive Trivandrum (Kovalam)
On arrival at Trivandrum International Airport and transferred to the hotel in Kovalam, famous for it’s sun drenched beaches, located only 15 kms from Trivandrum airport. The city is gateway to one of the most beautiful states in India –Kerala, and is the start point of your Kerala tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day-02 : Kovalam
Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Trivandrum visiting -Sri Padmanabha Swamy temple, Kuthiramalaika Royal Palace Museum, Napier Museum and Sree Chitra Art Gallery. Overnight at hotel.
Day-03 : Kovalam-Houseboat
After breakfast, depart for Alleppey by road (170kms /04 hrs) to board houseboat for overnight cruise in the backwaters of Kerala. Cruise takes you through the palm fringed canals and is a unique way to discover Kerala. Evening candlelit dinner on board houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day-04 : Houseboat-Kumarakom
After breakfast, disembark the houseboat in Kumarakom and check in to the Backwater resort of your choice for another unique experience. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-05 : Kumarakom-Periyar
After breakfast, depart for Periyar by road (140 kms/04 hrs).The Periyar Wildlife sanctuary is one of the best maintained wildlife sanctuaries in Southern India, giving an opportunity of spotting elephants, leopards, tigers and bisons, amongst various other species of flora and fauna. On arrival in Periyar check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-06 : Periyar
Early morning boat ride on Periyar lake to watch wildlife. After breakfast a short jungle trek with a naturalist to watch flora, fauna and avifauna. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-07 : Periyar-Munnar
After breakfast, depart for Munnar by road(110 kms/04 hrs). Munnar is one of the most beautiful Hill stations of Kerala, famed for its manicured tea plantations and quiet colonial atmosphere. On arrival in Munnar check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-08 : Munnar
Breakfast at the Hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Cochin by road (150 kms/4 ½ hrs). Cochin or Kochi (new name) is the palm green commercial capital of Kerala, and the last stop of your Kerala tour. On arrival in Cochin check into the hotel . Evening watch spectacular Kathakali dance show. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.Then proceed for a sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting – St. Francis Church, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure in Cochin until transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight home.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 20)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||EUR . 1975 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare ( Madurai-Chennai)||EUR . 57 Per Person|
Note: If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
Hotel Used :
|Kovalam||Vivanta by Taj Kovalam||02 nights|
|Alleppey||A/c House Boat||01 night|
|Kumarakom||Coconut Lagoon||01 nights|
|Thekady||Shalimar Spice Garden||02 nights|
|Munnar||Windermere Estate||02 nights|
|Cochin||Trident Hotel||02 nights|
DATE OF OPERATION – ARRIVE : TRIVANDRUM
|OCTOBER||3rd ,10th and 17th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,9TH ,16th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||01st ,7th,15th and 21st|
|JANUARY||4th ,11th,19th and 26th|
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air-conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost).
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Half Board basis except during stay at the houseboat, where it will be on full board basis. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Ticket to witness Kathakali Dance in Auditorium
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
- All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, Transport & Govt. Service Tax.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.