Day-01 : Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi International Airport you will received by our representative and transferred to the hotel . Delhi, India’s capital, and a city of over 15 million inhabitants, is where your Taj & Rajasthan tour begins. Overnight at hotel.
Day-02 : In Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel .Sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting – The Red Fort, Friday Mosque — Jama Masjid, The silver street of Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, The Hindu temple — Birla Mandir, The India Gate, The Rashtrapati Bhawan — President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar and The Bahai Temple. Overnight at hotel
Day-03 : Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, depart for Agra by road (220 kms /04 hrs). On your arrival in Agra check in to the hotel. Afternoon sight-seeing tour of Agra visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort.overnight at hotel.
Day-04 : Agra – Jaipur
After breakfast, depart for Jaipur by road (250 kms /05 hrs) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. On your arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel . Overnight at Jaipur.
Day-05 : In Jaipur
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal — The Palace of Winds, The Jantar Mantar, The City Palace and the Amber Fort. Your tour includes a ride up the Fort on an Elephant’s back. Overnight at hotel.
Day-06 : Jaipur – Pushkar
After breakfast, depart for Pushkar by road (145 kms / 2 ½ hrs). On arrival in Pushkar, check-in to hotel. Sightseeing in the afternoon .overnight at hotel.
Day-07 : Pushkar – Khimsar
After breakfast, depart for Khimsar by road (220 kms / 04 hrs). On arrival in Khimsar check-into the hotel . Late afternoon Black buck safari followed by picnic tea on the nearby Sand Dunes. Overnight at hotel.
Day-08 : Khimsar – Jodhpur
After breakfast, depart for Jodhpur by road (90 kms / 1 ½ hrs). On arrival in Jodhpur, check-into the hotel . Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jodhpur visiting The Mehrangarh Fort, The Jaswant Thada and The Sardar market. Overnight at hotel.
Day-09 : Jodhpur – Deogarh
After breakfast, depart for Deogarh by road (170 kms / 04 hrs). On arrival in Deogarh, check-in to the hotel. Sightseeing ,Overnight at hotel.
Day-10 : Deogarh – Udaipur
After breakfast, depart for Udaipur by road (140 kms / 03 hrs). On arrival in Udaipur, check-into the hotel . Udaipur, Rajasthan’s third largest city. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-11 : In Udaipur
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon ki bari. Evening sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day-12 : Udaipur – Delhi – Flight
After breakfast, transfer to airport in time to board flight for Delhi.On arrival you will be met on your arrival in Delhi and transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day-13: Depart Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure in Delhi until transfer to the International Airport in time to board your flight to destination.
END OF SERVICES
(Valid from 01ST October 19 – 31ST March 20)
Rates are not valid from 20TH Dec 19 to 10TH Jan 20
WINTER RATES 2019-2020
|Tour Price||4* Hotels|
|Each of 02 paying||EUR. 1740 Per Person|
|Domestic Airfare – Udaipur – Delhi||EUR.57 Per Person|
If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternatives hotels will be provided
|Delhi||Piccadily Hotel||03 nights|
|Agra||Radisson Hotel||01 night|
|Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites||02 nights|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Palace||01 night|
|Khimsar||Khimsar Fort||01 night|
|Jodhpur||Karni Bhawan||01 night|
|Deogarh||Deogarh Mahal||01 night|
|Udaipur||Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace||02 nights|
|OCTOBER||4th,11th and 18th|
|NOVEMBER||4TH ,9TH ,16th,23rd|
|DECEMBER||7th ,11th,18th and 24th|
|JANUARY||4th ,11th,19th and 26th|
Our Price Includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast on the basis of hotels chosen. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- These rates are not valid during peak period i.e. from 20th December 2019 till 10th January 2020
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.
PRICE STARTING @1740 € ONLY
BEST OF SOUTHERN INDIA
17 NIGHTS -18 DAYSDetails
KARNATAKA + GOA
SOUTH INDIA WITH KERALA
12 NIGHTS -13 DAYSDetails
SOUTH INDIA EXPLORE
SOUTH INDIA DELIGHT TOUR
SOUTH INDIA AN EXPERIENCE
East India Tour
EASTERN INDIA AND BHUTAN TOUR
The Eastern Himalayan Trail
9 NIGHTS -10 DAYSDetails