On arrival at Cochin International airport you will be met by our representative and escorted till your check in at Hotel. Cochin, originally built by the Portuguese, has a natural harbor with lagoons, canals and fishing hamlets. Afternoon sightseeing of Cochin.
Visit the Mattancherry Dutch Palace – open from 10.00 to 15.00 hrs.(closed on Fridays and public holidays), which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and renovated by the Dutch in 1663. See the Chinese Fishing Nets, Evening witness the Kath kali dance show in an Auditorium. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cochin-Munnar
Morning after breakfast leave for Munnar. On arrival check in at hotel.
Munnar – breathtakingly beautiful – a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days.Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Munnar-Periyar
Morning after breakfast leave for Periyar.Periyar is spread out over an area of 300 sq. miles and one can see leopard, tiger, elephant, bison and wild bear. Upon arrival check in hotel.Afternoon boat ride in Lake Periyar to view wild life. Spotted deer and sambhar are also found here.Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Periyar-Kumarakom
Morning after breakfast leave for Kumarakom. On arrival check in at Hotel.Kumarakom, a quaint little places on the backwaters of Kerala. It lies on the eastern shore of the Vembanad Lake, which is a bird sanctuary. Waterfowl, cuckoo and wild duck can be seen in abundance here. In winter, large flocks of migratory wild duck from Siberia come in spectacular formation to roost. Kumarakom lies in a timeless world of gentle, unhurried activity. Rest of the day at your leisure to relax.Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Kumarakom-House Boat
Morning after breakfast transfer to board the house boat for overnight.Cruise through backwaters towards Allepey and observe the life of common people from close quarters. Boat will be anchored in the backwaters along paddy field. Overnight on the board.( Lunch & Dinner on the House Boat.).
Day 06: Allepey-Kovalam
Morning after breakfast on House boat ,drive to Kovalam. Kovalam: You can also take a tour through the backwater country with a local fisherman. The best beach in the area—and by far the most popular with tourists—is Kovalam, which lies a few miles southeast of Thiruvananthapuram. The sand, lined with palm trees, seems to stretch forever. Almost all the hotels here offer excellent Ayurvedic Spa Treatments & massages. Kerala’s beaches are excellent for watching the local fishing technique: low-slung dugout canoes are controlled by tug-o-war teams holding ropes on the beach.On arrival transfer to the hotel. Check in at hotel.Remaining day for leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Kovalam
Breakfast at hotel. Later sightseeing of Trivandrum .Visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Chitralayan Arts Gallery (both closed on Monday / Wednesday mornings), Zoological Gardens, Reptile House, Observatory, Kanakakunnu Palace and Sree Moolamthirunal Shastri Purthi Memorial (State Handicraft Institute). After dinner transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination.Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Kovalam
Morning breakfast in hotel.Day free for leisure activity.Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Kovalam-Trivandrum
Breakfast at the hotel .Transfer to International Airport to connect flight to destination.
END OF SERVICES
Note: If the listed Hotels are fully booked, alternative hotels will be provided.
Accommodation is subject to availability. If the listed properties are fully booked, alternatives will be offered.
|City||Hotels (4* Hotel)||Nights|
|Kumarakom||Back Water Ripples||02|
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure as per program.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and vice-versa and surface transportation by
Air conditioned car as per program , including transfer of luggage.
- Sightseeing /excursion as per program by air conditioned car with English speaking guide –( French/Italian/Spanish/German/Mandarin/Japanese speaking guide available on supplementary cost).
- Accommodation based on twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast basis except during stay at the houseboat, where it will be on full board basis. Single room supplement will apply for clients required single rooms.
- Ticket to witness Kathakali Dance in Auditorium
- Game drive in lake Periyar.
- Entrance fees at monument of visit as per program.
- Professional charges for the location of the tour arrangements.
- All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, Transport & Govt. Service Tax
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Dinner supplement quoted separately
- Any early check in, late check- out will be subject to room occupancy of the day, at any of the hotel.
- Any personal expenses – phone calls, laundry, table drinks.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers
- Any services / meals other than specified above.
- Airfare quoted is only indicative and actual fare will be known only at the time of the booking and may vary at the time of booking. Group fare will be higher than the FIT fare
- In case accommodation is not available at the time of booking, shall book next best available hotel and shall advise you the supplement / reduction applicable accordingly.
- Compulsory meals may be applicable during some festival period for which rates will be advised to you once we receive same from the hotels / vendors.